- WordPress is your new home. You don’t think – you blog.
- You can get away with using your phone for an assignment because you are using ‘new media’.
- Lectures can’t happen if WordPress or YouTube are down.
- You can spell Lorensbergs even though you have no idea why the Media Loan Shop is called like that.
- You never use the Avid room because there is no internet connection there.
- You keep renewing the only book from the library you ever thought you’d need for the course. But still haven’t read it.
- Before hand-in days, everyone else in the library is writing essays and reports, reading books and preparing PowerPoint slideshows. You are watching YouTube videos and analysing them.
- You burn a CD with your 1-page HTML website but don’t need to hand in your video work – you just give the YouTube link.
- You used to remix things for fun, and loved it. But stopped doing it, because it’s now called ‘work’.
- You can’t watch a film anymore without thinking about camera angles and editing.
- Every time you see something on TV, you try to rewrite the scenes in your head.
- They teach you step by step how to use the internet, but you are still not quite sure how to set up a camera.
- YouTube used to mean entartainment. Now it means work.
Did I miss anything? 🙂